LIC No. 11420810000038
Out of stock
Chocolate Gajak is winter dessert found in northern India. Chocolate gud Gajak can be consumed during the festival of Lohri/Makar Sakranti and it is extremely delicious. This sweet dessert can be enjoyed on occasions like kitty parties, pot lucks, picnics or game nights and is a favourite among the children. It’s a perfect kid-friendly dessert. Kid’s love sweets and what could be better than a hygienic and safe treat. So, indulge their love for sweets with these healthy and nutritious gajak. A delicacy which doubles up as a dessert , gajak also helps to improve our digestion after a heavy meal.
The Key ingredients sesame seeds (tilli) and ground nuts which gives sweet taste with a great crunch. Ratlami Tadka brings you the Special Chocolate Gajak made with jaggery (Gud).
Gajak is made up of jaggery, sesame (til) seeds , groundnut and choco . This make it very healthy especially during winters. The mouth-watering combination of gur and crunchy tilli in the form of crispy chocolate biscuit bars is irresistible and will surely leave you begging for more! Go ahead and try this product from ratlami tadka along with Combo For Kids.
- This is a Vegetarian Product.
- Contains Gud, Sesame Seeds, peanut and dark chocolate.
- Shelf life is 60 days.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.
Disclaimer: Images are for reference purpose only and Ratlami Tadka reserved the rights for product packaging/size/name change without prior notice.
We’re trying our best to ensure shipments stay unaffected and are updating this as a note to expect potential delays due to additional security COVID checks at city entry points.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced Fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the Shop/Origin within 24 – 48 Working hours. Post Dispatch, Order would be delivered, within 3 – 6 working days across India. No Dispatch on Public Holidays or Weekends.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), excludes shipping. No Returns accepted.