LIC No. 11420810000038
Special Gud Gajak
Out of stock
Gud Gajak (Seasame Gajak) is a winter dessert found in northern India. Gur Ki Gajak is consumed during the festival of Lohri/Makar Sakranti and it is extremely delicious. This sweet dessert can be enjoyed on occasions like kitty parties, pot lucks, picnics or game nights and is a favourite among the children. It’s a perfect kid-friendly dessert. Kid’s love sweets and what could be better than a hygienic and safe treat. So, indulge their love for sweets with these healthy and nutritious gajak. A delicacy which doubles up as a dessert , gajak also helps to improve our digestion after a heavy meal.
The Key ingredients are sesame seeds (tilli) and ground nuts which give this sweet taste with a great crunch. Ratlami Tadka brings you the special Khasta Gajak made with jaggery (Gud).
Gajak is made up of 100% pure jaggery, sesame (til) seeds. This make it very healthy especially during winters. The mouth-watering combination of gur and crunchy tilli in the form of crispy biscuit bars is irresistible and will surely leave you begging for more! Go ahead and try this product from ratlami tadka along with aromatic ratlami sev.
- This is a Vegetarian Product.
- Contains Gud, Sesame Seeds, Sugar .
- Shelf life is 90 days.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.
Disclaimer: Images are for reference purpose only and Ratlami Tadka reserved the rights for product packaging/size/name change without prior notice.
We’re trying our best to ensure shipments stay unaffected and are updating this as a note to expect potential delays due to additional security COVID checks at city entry points.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced Fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the Shop/Origin within 24 – 48 Working hours. Post Dispatch, Order would be delivered, within 3 – 6 working days across India. No Dispatch on Public Holidays or Weekends.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), excludes shipping. No Returns accepted.