LIC No. 11420810000038
Til Chikki is known as sesame chikki is a delicious, sweet and energy-filled bar which prepared with ingredients – Sesame seeds, Jaggery, Sugar & Liquid Glucose. There are several different varieties of chikki in addition to the most common groundnut (peanut) chikki. Some chikki’s are made using a combination of these ingredients. Special chikkis are made out of cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
Gur Til Chikki (sardi ka meva) is a yummy combination of nutritious components til and gud. It is good for health because of iron in jaggery and til ( seasame seeds ) that is rich in calcium & protein that helps to get lowering cholesterol levels. It contains no artificial flavors.
Til chikki or sesame chikki generally made on kite festival or Makar-Sankranti festival. Sesame seeds and jaggery both provide energy and nourishment in the body to keep the body warm during winter days .
Carry these crackers or chikki in you bags and pop it in your mouth for an instant energy boost. Go ahead and try this product from ratlami tadka along with aromatic chatpati Sev.
- This is a Vegetarian Product.
- Contains Gud, Sesame Seeds, Sugar .
- Shelf life is 60 days.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.
Disclaimer: Images are for reference purpose only and Ratlami Tadka reserved the rights for product packaging/size/name change without prior notice.
We’re trying our best to ensure shipments stay unaffected and are updating this as a note to expect potential delays due to additional security COVID checks at city entry points.
Shipping & Sourcing Policy:
- Products are sourced Fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the Shop/Origin within 24 – 48 Working hours. Post Dispatch, Order would be delivered, within 3 – 6 working days across India. No Dispatch on Public Holidays or Weekends.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), excludes shipping. No Returns accepted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.